The last month have been really busy, but not in developing Samara. After 14 month of hard work, I finally moved to the US. Especially the last month were busy with preparing the move and now I am trying get my boots on the ground in the US.
As I have more time, waiting to get my stuff through the immigration and administration process, I decided to start again the development of Samara. This project has been a steep learning curve, from blockchain to new ideas and rust, I have learned a lot and made many mistakes. Due to that the code I wrote is simply a mess. Looking at it again after a few month, nothing is really working and I could have wrote it better. With the knowledge gain, the time to reflect what I have done and want, I decided to restart the development of Samara by completely starting from scratch. The code I created before can be reused, but this time better written and more organized.
The development of Samara requires to be more structured. So I will start be creating a structure of the project and work them one by one. Each step of the process will be documented in the source code, explanation pages and blog post so people in the future can understand where we are standing but also how we go there.
I hope you will enjoy Samara as much as I do creating it and put it to use !